Tuesday, September 24, 2013

ColourQ 208

DSCF8170-002

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Oooooh, a fun challenge from Arielle today at the ColourQ:



Wow, any color plus black and white!  FUN!  Since the Less is More challenge was to use felt or fabric on your creation, I chose to use So Saffron as my spot color:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ColourQ208 Unscripted Sketches 223 Digital

I happened to find this beautiful digi sentiment from TLC that I felt really was appropriate to the zentangle look to the challenge; you might be able to see that I colored in the “autumn” a wee bit, plus added a few stamped images:

DSCF8169

I used the sketch 223 from Unscripted Sketches as well:

SK 191 US 223

I know black is not a traditional fall color, but I just love how this turned out!

Playing with wood near Grampy’s new garage:

DSCF8101
DSCF8095DSCF8094

This little piece looks just like a house!  Enjoy your day!

DSCF8093

Wee Project Details
Stamps Gingham Wheel, Autumn Squares (Impression Obsession) Digital Sentiment
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, So Saffron
 Ink Stazon Black, So Saffron
Accessories Felt, Brad, Embroidery Floss
Tools     Big Shot, Chalk Talk Dies, Autumn Accent Die

12 comments:

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh so Cassidy is Grampy's helper too?? ;) Looks like fun play here.
Your black and yellow card is so pretty and eye catching. I love your stitched felt leaf.

Lisa Elton said...

I LOVE the pretty golden yellow you added to the black!! Lovely card LeAnne. Cassidy playing in the wood brings back memories. As little girls my cousin & I would use the campfire wood piles to play grocery store. We even made a cash register!! We got so upset when our store goods went into the campfire!!!

Patti said...

Love this card. The So Saffron adds just the right punch.

Unknown said...

Your card is just gorgeous LeAnne! I love the leaf and the fab autumn colours! :)
Lizy x (LIM GDT)

Linda Callahan said...

Love this!

Cheryl said...

Great design and color combo.

GinaA said...

Fab card, love the textures.

Kara said...

very cool! love the colors and layout!

dstandard said...

Fabulous card and color combo! Thanks for playing at US!

Mary Hogenmiller said...

OOOOOOH. Wow, wow, wow! I just love everything about this. It's simple, the black and white with the zing of color. Love it!!

Billie A said...

Great card. Love the colors and the papers/leaf and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted sketches.

Chrissie said...

I'm really sorry I'm so behind the times in commenting on this fab card.
It's really stunning.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"