Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall Pumpkin

DSCF7550

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  No challenges today, but I wanted to show you the little door prize I made for the manager’s retreat I attended a couple weeks ago.  When I saw this little cutie made by Vicki Burdett, I knew I wanted to make one for myself!  So here is mine:

DSCF7551

I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock, stamping the top panels with the Woodgrain background stamp, and the bottom section with the wood image from Truly Grateful:

DSCF7553

I diecut some leaves using Sweater Weather DP and the Autumn Accents die along with a Sahara Sand acorn and some squiggles from Chocolate Chip cardstock.  I did have a little trouble keeping the top of my stem glued down though!

DSCF7552

Of course, I filled it with candy before I gave it away!  It was a little time-consuming to cut out and construct, but it was worth it! 

Believe it or not, Cassidy loves tomatoes, especially the cherry variety:

DSCF7599

She has a whole handful here:

DSCF7596

And drops a few while on the way back to the house:

DSCF7600

Where she enjoys what she picked!!!

DSCF7601

Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

What a perfect little treat box for fall. Love the sweater weather paper. It is just right for this.

Linda said...

Really worth the effort. I love your little pumpkin. That is so sweet!
The pictures of Cassidy are so sweet. She is finding little treasures. So sweet!

lisa808 said...

This is adorable! I like the woodgrain. Thanks for the link--off to check it out.

Bev Gomez said...

omg, so darling LeAnne. I love it. Have a great day!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow this is adorable! So sweet for fall! And Emma loves those little tomatoes too!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh this is TOO cute Leanne!! I love the little patterned leaves too. Cassidy looks like she's enjoying her harvest!! We had a HUGE HUGE crop of cherry tomatoes a few years ago. There was a little girl in our neighborhood who just loved them. I would take special bags of them to her!

Kara said...

Soooo cute!!!

Tanya said...

What an adorable project!! TFS! :)