Friday, September 13, 2013

ART14

DSCF7945

Happy Friday everyone!  Boy, am I glad to see this week coming to a close!  This will be a quick post….a friend asked me to make a first birthday card for a little girl she knows, and this week’s ART challenge just happened to be for baby girls!  Cassidy even liked this card….she wants to use these stamps now:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings First Birthday Storybook Friends

I apologize as the photo isn’t the best….I usually don’t take pix in the evening!  This is very simple as the little girl is Amish and I didn’t want to put a lot of razzle-dazzle on it….I thought the little animals from Storybook Friends  were perfect.  I stamped the bunny in Smokey Slate, just adding a little color with some markers, and there is a little sparkle on the star but you can’t see it here! 

DSCF7947

I added some mats and a sweet diecut border and mounted it all on some pretty MME plaid paper.  The sentiment was computer generated.  I also stamped some of the little creatures on the envelope as well!   I hope she likes it!

Cassidy was upset that we haven’t seen her own little bunny around the yard lately, so a couple evenings ago, we put out some carrots:

DSCF7919

Of course, they had to be all lined up….but then she decided against that and just put them in a pile:

DSCF7924

Yesterday, her little cousin Jack came over and she wanted to show him the carrots….which were still there, obviously uneaten, and they wanted to put some more out:

DSCF7938

I sure wish something would come eat these carrots!

DSCF7942

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Super sweet! I needed this yesterday for Miss Emma! She loves Grover so I made a Grover faced card!

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know what's more adorable your card or Cassidy and Jack!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh that card is super sweet! Reminds me of a Peter Rabbit illustration!

And...you might want to "eat" the carrots ;)
It will save a lot of heartache, lol!

Kara said...

So sweet!!

Cheryl said...

Oh how sweet! Such pretty papers, colors, and dies you used! Thanks for joining us for the A.R.T. "Baby Girl" theme challenge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Bonnie said...

This is so sweet in the pastel shades! I have this set and haven't inked it. I need to remedy that!

Joanne said...

Oh, this is sooo sweet! I love the gingham paper, so nice! Adorable image too. Thanx so much for playing along with us at A.R.T. for our Baby Girl challenge. Joanne