Friday, September 20, 2013

CAS ART15

DSCF8152

Yay, it’s Friday!  It’s been a glorious week here but I am happy the weekend is upon us!  Today’s post is just a quick little one using a sketch from ART:
I wanted to use the Magnificent Maple stamp again, but I wanted to do something a bit different than the traditional fall colors….here’s my take on it:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ART15 Magnificent Maple

I so rarely use Elegant Eggplant, I can’t even remember the last time I opened the ink pad!  I think it looks nice with these colors, though, even if they aren’t traditional fall colors!  I colored some rhinestones with sharpies, and the faux washi tape is from Tape It.  Thanks for visiting!

Cassidy proves that chalk is not just for drawing:

DSCF8111
DSCF8113
DSCF8138

These are the people on the bus, just in case you wanted to know!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Magnificent Maple, Tape It, A Dozen Thoughts
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White
 Ink Elegant Eggplant, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories Rhinestones
Tools     Sharpies

12 comments:

Linda said...

Great card. So crisp and clean. I love the non-traditional colors. I also love the people on the bus!!

Cheryl said...

Great job on our A.R.T. sketch this week LeAnne! The colors are perfect, and that leaf is really cool...thanks for joining us at A.R.T. this week! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Brenda in IN said...

I don't use that color either, but your leaf is really pretty. I hope Cassidy never loses that imagination. It is so nice to see her play and not be on an electronic device.

Patti said...

Love your card. Your leaf is a standout in its non-traditional color.

Bev Gomez said...

oh whew glad the bus wasn't wasting gas being empty. Darling card also. Wonderful. Have a good day.

Lisa Elton said...

Grrrreat CAS card LeAnne, love the pretty purple leaf!! I see a little Miss Organization here...nice to know I'm not the only one LOL!!! Seriously girl she is just so darn cute ;)

Carol L said...

Your card is just CAS perfection! I love it!!
So those are people on the bus? Now I have that song in my head - the wheels on the bus go round and round....LOL
Enjoy your weekend!

Bananastamper said...

Great CAS card! I love my washi tape, lol! So much fun!
I love how Cassidy lined up all the chalk - that in itself looks like art! I love the strawberry too - I see somebody was doing some chalk art!
Shanna :)

Kay Miller said...

OH your fall colors are so pretty! I love to see purple incorporated into fall things :) Very beautiful card!! That's a creative little girl too :)

Linda Callahan said...

Love the leaf! And yep my package of Elegant Eggplant has seen about as much action as my brayer!

Kara said...

pretty!!

Kristi said...

Very stunning, LeAnne! Absolutely love the color combination!