Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Valentine Projects


Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Prior to my customer appreciation party, I was stamping like mad to create a few samples for the upcoming Valentine holiday!  Here are a few I made:


I really appreciate the generosity of other demonstrators and crafters who so freely share their ideas!!! This sweet little box, created with the Gift Box Punch board, features Sending Love DSP and a sentiment from Suite Sentiments.  I found the sample from Beth McCullough HERE!


This wee little box uses a 6x6" sheet of DSP, and it uses a sentiment from Friendly Wishes, stamped in Sweet Sugarplum.  Sam Donald, who is the QUEEN of the Envelope Punch Board, has a quick tutorial HERE:


Dana gave me a little tin that had some Key Lime mints in it....it's tiny, only about 1 1/2 x 2 3/4".....but just the right size to decorate with some Sending Love DSP, a silver glimmer heart and silver foil arrow, and a couple of rhinestones along with a little sentiment from Sealed with Love:



And finally, this little triangle treat box features some SAB Carried Away DSP and another sentiment from Suite Sentiments....have I mentioned how much I love this set, too?!  You can find the directions for this box from Jane Carroll HERE:


There is still lots of time to make some of these Valentine treat boxes....so get cracking!  And thanks for visiting today!

Remember Pez?  And how challenging it was to get all the candy in before the spring sprung?   It's still around!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details
Stamps Friendly Wishes, Sealed with Love, Suite Sentiments
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Sweet Sugarplum, Silver & Red Glimmer, Silver Foil, Carried Away DSP, Playful Palette DSP, Sending Love DSP
 Ink Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories Very Vanilla Seam Binding (ret), Rhinestones
Tools     Big Shot, Love Notes Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Mini Treat Bag Dies, Envelope Punch Board, Gift Box Punch Board

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Love all these Valentines projects, LeAnne! I have yet to start on any but hope to soon! Thank you for always inspiring me! Cute picture of Cassidy and her Pez holder. I think Kelsey still has a few of these floating around somewhere! Thank you for surprising Shawn with the adorable "Smile" card that arrived yesterday! He told me that I have some very thoughtful stamping friends! It surely brightened his day! Thank you! I hope you all are feeling better too! Hugs~

I Card Everyone said...

Every one is a charmer, LeAnne ... LOve the thought of using some of that 6x6 DP!! Who doesn't adore, and remember, PEZ?! So glad you introduced C. to this treat!
=]

MarvA1ix said...

Very cute boxes. Love the triangle one, and it was nice you connect us to the instructions. I love finding things you don't need a die for.
My kids used to collect PEZ dispensers. My best memory of those was the Christmas that my father wanted to give some cash to each of his grandkids. I bought PEZ dispensers and rolled up a $100 bill in each of them. Then I passed them out with the candy and told them they were going to have a contest to see who could load all the candy in their dispenser first. No candy made it in when they found the money inside!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh, these are all so cute and clever!! Pez, yes my BIL used to collect them, wonder if he still does!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a cutie!!
Love these mf..
xx Karen