Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper 83 A True Friend


Hi peeps!  Tuesday and a new Stamp Ink Paper challenge---a great sketch!  I love a great sketch!

Image may contain: text

I am smitten with the Sealed with Love set, and I think it is suitable for cards other than Valentine's! 
I needed a thank you card, so I paired it with Endless Thanks for a sweet little confection:


I used Festive Birthday for my DSP choices, and you can see how I incorporated a couple of the thank you sentiments on my little notecard:


I tied up my little envelope with some white twine and added a few embellishments and sequins!  And finally, my inside sentiment is from Friendly Wishes:


I love these happy colors!  Be sure to check out what the other SIP designers did and share your creations with us too!

And speaking of happy, Cassidy got some happy mail a few days ago....a couple sets of wee little wooden stamps and a Hello Kitty stamp as well from a sweet blog reader:




I am sure these will be put to good use sometime soon!  Have a blessed day!

Project Details
Stamps Sealed with Love, Endless Thanks, Friendly Wishes
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Bermuda Bay, Festive Birthday DSP
 Ink Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories White floss, sequins
Tools     Big Shot, Love Notes Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Circle Dies

9 comments:

JoAnn said...

Cute and colorful card. Love it.
Cassidy looks happy to get her stamps. I bet she will put them to good use. Another happy stamper. :)

blaze said...

Ooooh, that face--it melted my heart! So...I'm reading her expression in the middle picture. WHO sent these to me? LOL! Have a happy day!

Linda said...

Love your card. Did you make the envelope with the Envelope Punch Board and if so, do you remember the dimensions? Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

LeAnne said...

Oops....I forgot to add my little menu of supplies, I'll have to remedy that. No, I used the new SU Love Notes dies to create the envelope....there are two little envelope dies in that set and they are as sweet as can be!

I Card Everyone said...

Just adore that tiny little envelope and note, LeAnne! What a darling card ... and kid =] =]

Dawn Tidd said...

This is adorable! I love the bright colors you used. The little note is so cute in the tiny envelope!. Cassidy looks happy with her new stamp!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely adorable design here with all of your little hearts and things! :)

Claire Broadwater said...

I LOVE that little envelope with the adorable little note! SO FUN! XX Great to see Cassidy stamping! XX

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cute card! Love the colors and that wee little envelope is too sweet! Speaking of sweet, what a thoughtful blog reader, that's a cute little Hello Kitty stamp!