Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Mojo Monday 478 Birthday


Hi peeps!  Since yesterday was the last day to order from the Holiday catalog, I thought I would use Basket of Wishes one more time for a birthday card, using the Mojo Monday sketch:


I am trying to use some of the In Colors a little more, so I chose Sweet Sugarplum and Delightful Dijon for the flowers, Mint Macaron for the leaves and Tip Top Taupe for the basket:


I watercolored the image after stamping it on thick white cardstock with Basic Black ink and diecutting it with a Stitched Shapes die: 


I stamped my own background using images from Jar of Love, Butterfly Basics and Touches of Texture, added a border of Delightful Dijon dsp and some white twine, then used another Stitched Shapes die for the sentiment inside:


Thanks for visiting today!

I ordered a puzzle for Cassidy for Christmas featuring pictures of her and Mommy!  She enjoyed putting it together at Aunt Mimi's house while the adults chatted:


Have a blessed day!

Project Details
Stamps Basket of Wishes, Butterfly Basics, Touches of Texture, Jars of Love
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Thick White, In Color DSP
 Ink Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi
Accessories Thick White Baker's Twine
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Aquapainter, Sponges

6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Lovely way to start my day before hubs goes for chemo. TFS and have a blessed day.

Dawn Tidd said...

That is so pretty, LeAnne! I love you color choices and your coloring! I'm glad this set made the carryover list! That was a great gift for Cassidy! She's in training for those 1000 piece puzzles!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne every year Tom and I talk about that personal puzzle idea and then promptly drop the ball on it ... how wonderful - she'll keep it forever!
Since COLOR is my nemesis, I applaud your success at using it beautifully every time! LOve the basket of posies, too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

That's a pretty little basket of flowers on your lovely card! What a fun gift idea, I need to remember that!!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is a really beautiful color combo and I love that sweet little basket image! Always happy when I see your creations in the Mojo gallery! :-)

laurie said...

That really is a nice set...I love your water coloring and that sentiment.

Puzzles are always fun. Did you ever get those paint by numbers too, for Christmas? I used to love both!