Saturday, January 14, 2017

JUGS376 Sealed with a Kiss


Happy Saturday everyone!  Sitting around waiting for a little snowfall, listening to oldies, relaxing and drinking coffee!  Yum!  I had this card created a couple days ago while making samples for my upcoming customer appreciation day and when I saw the JUGS challenge, I knew it would be perfect!  Here's the prompt:


I think Sweet Sugarplum is a delightful color but I just haven't used it enough, so I remedied that by stamping some of the images from Sealed with Love all over my card to make a monochromatic creation:


I love these new doilies, too....white on one side, vanilla on the other...so versatile!  I used a squared Stitched Shape framelit for my sentiment and added some DSP from Blooms and Bliss.  Really pretty simple and it gave me a chance to use some of the smaller images in the set, which seem to get forgotten!


Hmmm....I wonder which loved one will receive this Valentine?!!!  

A few more pix from Christmas cooking-making.....my helper made sure all the chocolate chip cookies were packaged in a neat and orderly fashion!  Too bad her room isn't the same way, LOL!





Enjoy your day!

Project Details
Stamps Sealed with Love
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Blooms & Bliss DSP
 Ink Sweet Sugarplum, Pink Pirouette
Accessories Lace Doilies
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Sweet card. Love the stamped background.

Kampin' Karen said...

I happened to see your card when I was checking my bookmarks for Saturday challenges. I like it! However, I don't like the fact that for some reason Feed Blitz didn't deliver it to my email :-( Should I resubscribe? I still am not able to make cards due to my back and had to bow out of the class yesterday. Fortunately, a friend stepped up to the plate and I will do the class on the 27th. In the meantime, I just live vicariously through you and a couple other favorites. Yummy cookies! Thank you for blogging!

Kampin' Karen said...

Woo hoo...FeedBlitz came through for me. Guess when I can't make cards and can only look, I get impatient! LOL.

*Vicki* said...

What a really adorable card LeAnne!! Love the lips!! :) The cookies look so yummy too!! Have a great weekend!

Bobby said...

This is such a sweet card, LeAnne. Those lips make a great background and the doily perfectly frames the sentiment. I'm so glad you shared this with us at Just Us Girls.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh how cute!! Love the monochromatic look. The sentiment is perfect with your stamped lips. I like Cassidy's organizational skills!!