Monday, January 30, 2017

AYSI143 Wedding Congrats


Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a great weekend.  I got to do some stamping, went out to lunch AND dinner, knitted, read and relaxed!  It was great!  I made a wedding card, just to have on hand, with the As You See It sketch:


I realized (too late) that I put my sentiment over a bit too far....hopefully they won't kick me out!


My card base is Very Vanilla and I used some pretty papers from My Mind's Eye.  The embossing folder is the new Falling Petals; to make the hearts more impressive, I sponged them a wee little bit with some Pink Pirouette ink.  I added some gold foil accents as well as gold wire, and a wee little bit of the new doilies, which I love, because they are white on one side and vanilla on the other!


Thanks for popping in today!

Our church had a bowling event and everyone, young and old, enjoyed themselves!  


Cassidy even got a strike!  Better than I could do!


Enjoy your day!

Project Details
Stamps Occasional Quotes (SU retired)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Gold Foil, Blush Blossom, My Mind's Eye My Story DSP
 Ink Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette
Accessories Gold wire
Tools     Big Shot, Falling Petals EF, Sponge Dauber, Heart Punch, Doilies

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A wonderful collection of the prettiest elements, and papers, LeAnne!
I have to ask ... did you have what I refer to as 'bowling butt' today? bowling must be very good for the glutes! but it hurts!
=]

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. I love the embossed petals and how the doily peeks out on the side.
Glad everyone had a good time bowling. Congrats to Cassidy on getting a strike.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, what a pretty strip of DP you added to this and I like the split doily in the design too. Pretty card LeAnne!! YAY for Cassidy and her strike!!

Sharon Wheet said...

what a pretty card. and i love that sweet strip of gorgeous blossom pattern paper. TFS

Jan Clothier said...

Embossing patterned paper is such a clever technique and the sponging has really brought out the patterning. I think my favourite is the heart with its wee birdsnest of gold wire. If you'd moved the sentiment over, the heart might have obscured it... :-) Thanks so much for joining us again at As You See It.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at AYSI, good luck!!! Amy DT

Heather Cooper said...

LeAnne, the way those embossed hearts jump off the page is amazing! What a little sponging can do! They look like they're ready to fly away! I love the font on the sentiment! Thanks for adding to our gallery at As You See It Challenges again!