Thursday, April 2, 2015

CMCC65 and CASology 140

DSCF8955

Happy Thursday, peeps!  Just a quick clean and simple card for the Colour Me…! color challenge this week:

and the CASology cue for this week is “spring”:

So, I combined a current set, Adventure Awaits, with an older set, Bootiful Occasions for a tongue-in-cheek card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Bootiful Occasions Stampin Up

I used the Cloudy Day embossing folder; colored the boots with reinkers and my aquapainter; and popped them up….and it was fun and done!

DSCF8954

Enjoy your day!

Linin’ up the wee ones!

DSCF8940

DSCF8949

8 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the repeating cloud element, LeAnne. Miss Cassidy sure likes to line things up, doesn't she?!

Doris said...

Miss Cassidy sure has her peeps well trained--what a straight line! Hope you have a blessed Easter.

Darlene Gabriel said...

hee hee - lining them up again is she;)? So cute.
Sweet card. I love Soft Sky don't you? Those rain boots are so cute and the cloud background is perfect.

Lisa Elton said...

Those boots are so cute, what a sweet card LeAnne!! Cassidy not only lines them up, she lines the up straight!!

Judy1223 said...

LeAnne, your card is so perfect for spring -- I love the embossed clouds and the pattern in the boots! So cute! Gotta love Little People toys...perfect to play with near a sunny window. Ah, those were the days! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

I Card Everyone said...

I so want a pair of those Wellies LeAnne!!! So happy to see that children still play with those littles!! What a darling card - and wee one!
=] Michele

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Cute, cute, card and I love your pics! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

Jen W. said...

I'd love to have a pair of boots like that and the embossed cloudy background rocks! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!