Tuesday, April 14, 2015

MM154, KJ219, and Mojo393

DSCF9230

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I have a Christmas card today---haven’t done the Merry Monday challenge for a while, and Nina’s vintage theme was too good to pass up!

I also incorporated Baker’s Twine, Chipboard and Embossing into my card for the Kraft Journal’s Take Your Pick challenge:

and I used the Mojo Monday sketch:

So here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Vintage Santa Chipboard Christmas

Very little stamping here; I used some scraps of DSP; a chipboard element featuring a 1950s vintage Santa from Bo Bunny:

DSCF9232

and some baker’s twine from my stash along with some Tim Holtz stickers atop an embossed panel:

DSCF9231

I did stamp a few white snowflakes on the Crumb Cake background and added a glittery swirl just for fun!  Hope you enjoy it!

We took a nice little walk on Sunday, enjoying the warmer weather without the wind!

DSCF9180

DSCF9195DSCF9198

Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

Judith said...

LeAnn, love this picture of Cassidy looking up at her G'pa and holding his hand. I see so much love there. Super special.

Like the Christmas card very much. Nice nice.

Bonnie said...

I knew we'd see a gorgeous vintage card from you, LeAnne! I know how you love vintage and you do it perfectly! Love this Santa! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Wendy said...

Your card is FABULOUS, LeAnne! I knew you would not pass this challenge up as you ALWAYS do vintage so perfectly! Your card is adorable and I just love the tag with Santa on it! Love, love, love! Thanks for coming over and playing along with us this week, LeAnne! We miss you at Merry Monday!

~Tammy~ said...

Fabulous card! Love the vintage image. Thank you for joining us at The Kraft Journal...

Marsha said...

Great take on the sketch. Like the stamping on the Kraft. Thank you for entering your beautiful card in the Kraft Journal Challenge.

Jen Mitchell said...

Ooh, what a cool take on that sketch! So much to see! And I love how you use vintage images. No one does it like you!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I spotted your card on Merry Monday. Just love how you used that sketch and what a cute little vintage Santa!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific take on the sketch LeAnne!! I like the glittery flourish and your nifty twine bow!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh this is just perfect LeAnne!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous all around! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous card, very different, love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, I just adore this Santa! Just perfect for a vintage creation!
The picture of Cassidy looking up at her Papa makes me smile! Just beautiful and frame worthy! XXXXXX

Tammy Rubarts Design said...

I just love the tag and the fringe you made for it! True Vintage. I think my Mom had a pillow with fringe like that!! ;-)

Susan Powell said...

This is fantastic! I love the tag you created and the fringe - Love the whole card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fun! Love that santa tag! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!