Wednesday, April 15, 2015

CQC287 and Muse

DSCF9233

Happy Wednesday, all!  Hope your week is going well!  I needed a really fast sympathy card, and the ColourQ challenge colors were perfect:

I also found a new-to-me challenge, the Muse Card Club, and they also have a monochromatic challenge; you can see it here. Michele’s sample is just beautiful in blue, but I wanted to use the softer hue of Blush Blossom for my notecard:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Blooming with Kindness Sympathy Stampin Up

I knew I could use the Basic Gray for the sentiment, but wasn’t sure how to incorporation the black, so I added a simple grosgrain ribbon and stamped the butterfly from Papillon Potpourri in black Stazon ink, colored it with my marker and popped it up:

DSCF9235

Clean, lovely, simple!  Enjoy your day!

DSCF9225

14 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

This is lovely and perfect for a sympathy card x

Unknown said...

Simple and elegant is beautiful

Linda said...

Beautiful card and Granddaughter!

Queen Mary said...

I need more sympathy cards LeAnne and this one is lovely -- thank you for sharing!

Miss Cassie is certainly growing up! I rue the day she starts school and we see less of her!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

So beautiful! :)

jengd said...

Beautiful card! The detailed butterfly on the simpler flower is gorgeous and the solid black ribbon is a great pop. And what's up with Cassidy with the runway model pose? ;)

Lisa Elton said...

How pretty!! I love that big soft pink blossom!! Cute photo of Cassidy ;)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Such a soft and pretty CAS card. It's perfect for a sympathy card. Good to see Cassidy enjoying the spring weather.

Jen Mitchell said...

Be still my heart, this is beautiful. It's such a simple design but what an impact!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne, love your flower and butterfly! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ. Love the photo of Cassidy, hope you are well!

Ardyth said...

Love the simplicity of this - the scale of the bloom and the soft colour are so perfect! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, LeAnne!

Claire said...

Beautifully soft LeAnne - I must bring out those butterflies more often!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne this is so beautiful - this bloom is perfect in pink and is fabulous with that dark contrasting ribbon. Love that you've played cards with us this week at Muse!
=] Michele

Neets B said...

That soft pink big bloom is perfect for a sympathy card, so pretty with the black accents too x