Friday, April 3, 2015

CAS Easter, Vintage Style

DSCF8913

Happy Good Friday, peeps!  I have been neglectful of my blog this week, just too many activities going on, but soon I’ll be back in the swing of things!  I made a very quick little Easter card using a vintage postcard image from Old Design Shop; here you go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Vintage Easter Chicks Postcard

Aren’t these chicks cute?  In today’s age of tweets and cellphones, I thought this was a fun image!  I mounted the postcard on a piece of Baja Breeze cardstock that I stamped with a backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms; I just love that soft look!  I added a little lace and a big  Rose Red seam binding bow, and it was done!

DSCF8915

I plan to spend the rest of my day in my craft room, yippee!  Hope you get in some creative time today too!

More playdoh fun (sorry, she is really into playdoh these days!):

DSCF8927DSCF8925DSCF8928

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ah, the play-doh days. :) My kids are past this now, though they will not yet part with their accessories for play-doh (cookie cutters, etc.).

Your card is sweet as can be with those spring-y chicks.
Wishing you and your family a beautiful Easter. Rejoice and be glad!

Laura said...

I just love seeing the way your granddaughter uses her imagination in her playtime and entertains herself with that imagination! I'm sure it is partly due to her personality, but have a suspicion that her parents and grandparents have had an influence, too. So many kids today only play with toys that do everything for them - no creativity required!
And I so enjoy and learn from your postings!
Laura Holt
leliza1@verizon.net

Linda Callahan said...

I I love when you get all vintage-y......

*Vicki* said...

Hey LeAnne! The Vintage chicks are so fun!! :) Your GD is having so much I see!! Hope you and yours have a wonderful Easter weekend!!

Linda said...

Happy Easter! Your card is wonderful!
I think play dough is what every child should love. She is very creative with hers.
Hugs,
Linda

stampwithsandy said...

Love your vintage "chatty" chicks, LeAnne! What a great image. Your big pouffy bow is amazing, too. In case I get busy, I don't want to forget to wish you and your family a very Happy Easter! Hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

Peeps tweeting haha, love it!! This is fabulous LeAnne, you find the best vintage images!