Saturday, April 11, 2015

CMCC66 and FMS181

DSCF9081

Happy Saturday, peeps!  A quick card today using the Colour Me…! color challenge (love blue and yellow):

and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

and a new-to-me set from Clearly Besotted called In Print:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Clearly Besotted Bee Youtiful

My friend Ellen clued me into this cute set; there are little images to stamp over your fingerprint (or the fingerprint image included in the set) and I thought a little bumblebee would be fun!  I diecut some stitched circles with my Lil’Inker dies and mounted them on some digital gingham DSP.  I already had Flower Patch sitting on my desk, so I stamped some small flowers on the Marina Mist panel and gave them some centers with my chalk marker:

DSCF9079

and the sentiment from Flower Patch fit so well, I used it too!  I added a little ruffled ribbon atop an eyelet punched strip, a button, and last, I glittered up my little bee’s wings with Dazzling Diamonds!  Enjoy your day!

You never know what Cassidy will show up wearing at the lunch table; it depends on what area of the garage she’s been in with Grampy!

DSCF9092

DSCF9089

DSCF9096

Silly girl!  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the newest Paper Players challenge, too!

9 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Super cute! What an adorable idea a thumbprint set is, and you know I love the gingham paper. Great use of the colors.

Lisa Elton said...

How cute! I love the gingham and the little bumble bee you created. Looks like Grampy and Cassidy had some serious work to do in the garage!

*Vicki* said...

This is so cute LeAnne!! Love all of the details you've added to your bee card!! LOL!! Your GD is so cute too!! ;)

Jen Mitchell said...

So cute. I love how gingham goes with everything. Even little fingerprint bumblebees!

laurie said...

That bee is adorable! What a fun card, love that color challenge!

Jenny Engelke said...

Wow, this is super cute! I love the stitched die detail along with the punched border and ruffled ribbon! Thanks for playing with Colour Me this week!

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card!! It really makes me smile! I need check out that unique stamp set as well! I like how you inlay the yellow circle inside the blue. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Colour Me challenge this week :)

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love the gingham, and that little bee makes me happy (never thought I'd say that about a bee). It's always good to see one of your cards in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches, LeAnne!

Jen Timko said...

Oh my goodness, look at this little stamp! I just love the bee and so cute with the sentiment. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!