Friday, April 10, 2015

TSOT213

DSCF9047
Happy Friday, everyone!  I think today we will finally see some sunshine...or then again, maybe not!!  Bright colors and florals have certainly taken center stage on my stamping table lately!  Today’s card uses the sketch from Try Stampin’ On Tuesday:









and I made a long, tall card…I’ll need to make a custom envelope for this puppy:

DSCF9048

This was really a real quick card to make; all the horizontal panels are actually one piece of DSP from DCWV!  I recently purchased some Clearly Besotted stamps and used almost all of the Good Times set on this card!  I added some sequins and twine, then punched out a little eyelet border and stamped some little flowers from the March Paper Pumpkin kit:

DSCF9049

and I just love the Strawberry Slush butterflies coming out of the little bike basket:

DSCF9050

So fun!

We took our toys outside the other day and Cassidy promptly began her lineup!

DSCF9020
DSCF9022

Quite a family!  Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

jengd said...

Great card- that paper is a fabulous background. I was going to compliment you on putting together such a stunning background and then I read that it was a DCWV paper so instead, great job finding such an amazing paper for the background. LOL!

Claire said...

What a great way to use that paper LeAnne - I'd never have thought of stamping over the top of such a heavy pattern but it's worked perfectly! So clever!

Cindy Beach said...

LOVE this card, LeAnne!
The paper is pretty and stamping over it works so well. Fabulous highlighting of this set - the butterflies coming out of the basket are so cute!
The lineup of little people is super cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card LeAnne! I like the flurry of butterflies rising from the basket!

craftylady1952@gmail.com said...

What a great, happy card. I love it. Your grandaughter sure likes to keep her people in line.

Ina G said...

Wow LeAnne what fabulous dp. Love all the added elements to your card for such a super result. Looks like Cassidy had a fun time.

laurie said...

Love your tall card and bright colors!

That looks like so fun, I love that farm set. I'd be right down there playing myself!

Lynda said...

wow stunning, love the different papers and the bike... so pretty x Thankyou for joining us over at Try Stampin for our Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again Lynda DT xx

Crystal Komara said...

What a fun background DSP LeAnne! I first thought that you had made a collage out of all these great papers, but alas, this was not the case. It's so fun and fresh and cheery for summer. Thanks for joining in at TSOT! Crystal

Sand Lee said...

I need to try that with a piece of pattern paper like that....wow! It looks FAB!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday. Hope to see you again! xx Sandi Lee

barb hendrickson said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Such a perfect card for the sketch over at TSOT, and made with perfect creative flair, as always. Thanks so much for sharing with us!