Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easy Peasy CTS117 and CYCI64

DSCF9040

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Phew, what a weekend!  Easter, lunch with family and friends, the Ringling Brothers circus…plus my computer decided to eat all my work-related files as well as crash my Picasa photo database.  Sigh…technology!  Blessedly, I was able to restore them all, but I was sweating it for a while!

Cassidy put herself down for a nap yesterday (she’s got some sniffles) so I was able to STAMP!  Woohoo!  Just a real simple card for my friend whose birthday is coming up; I used the color challenge from Can You Case It:

CYCI#64

and my sweet friend Lesley’s sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch:

I must admit, this is not the most glamorous card I’ve ever made, but it needed to be quick and easy, and this little cupcake from Sweet Stuff fit the bill perfectly!  I stamped it in Stazon on DSP in the challenge colors, stamped it again on my white panel, cut out the cupcake papers, adhered them, added glitter, sequins and a sentiment, and it was DONE!

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Sweet Stuff Stampin Up Birthday

Don’t they look good enough to eat?  Yummy!

DSCF9038

So here are a few pix from the circus; my small camera just doesn’t do well (or maybe it’s the user, not sure) in low light, so I don’t have too many.  But we really had fun; I think John had the most fun of all!

DSCF6274

DSCF6203

DSCF6238

DSCF6251

10997629_10153704811797646_8574075455463098179_n

11102723_10153704811717646_7108015041980081146_n

Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

Doris said...

Your pix brought back memories of my trip to the circus with my grandma. So glad Cassidy got to see the elephants. I hear they are going to be eliminated from circuses soon. ( boo hiss). Cassidy will remember her circus trip for many years!

Eva Bussom said...

LeAnne your card is so cute!!! and I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at CYCI Eva

Crystal Komara said...

Hi LeAnne, I just wanted to say welcome and congrats on joining us on the Try Stampin' on Tuesday DT! I've long been an admirer of your work and follower of your blog, so I'm happy to now work side-by-side with you! Stampin' hugs, Crystal

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Your card is adorable! :)

stampwithsandy said...

Super cute card! Who doesn't like sparkly cupcakes? The circus looks like it was so much fun! I haven't been to the circus in ages, but one of these days I'll tell you my circus story :)

Jen Mitchell said...

What a weekend indeed! And I love those sparkly cupcakes - not to mention the fun circus pics! I remember going to the circus when I was around Cassidy's age - at least I remember SOME of it!

Claire said...

Your glittery cupcakes definitely do look good enough to eat LeAnne, especially with the glittery topping. Circus looks like fun - wouldn't like to be surrounded by all those big cats!

Lisa Elton said...

What cute cupcakes, love the polka dot wrappers! Great circus picture. I'll bet Cassidy had the time of her life!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what fabulous photos -- looks like you had a great time!
And your card is wonderful! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Terri said...

Such fun cupcakes! Thanks for joining us a canyoucaseit.com.

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Hi LeAnne, love those cupcakes with that bit of sparkle. Thanks for joining is in our colour challenge this week at canyoucaseit.com Carolyn xx

Cynthia said...

This is just an adorable card! Love the cute cupcakes and the added sparkle to each one. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CYCI?

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute cupcakes!

Unknown said...

Very well done! Love the glitter icing...delicious!! :-D