Saturday, April 11, 2015

Silhouette Birds

DSCF9164

Sneaking in here on a Saturday afternoon; I rewarded myself with some stamping time after doing a little house cleaning…..do you do that?  Work some, play (read: stamp) some!  I wanted to play with the Kraft Journal’s Nature/Earth Day theme this week, but didn't get around to it, so here it is!  I used a Graphics Fairy image of some silhouetted birds, since Karen is looking for cards made with her graphics, and printed them on some parchment paper I snagged at a yard sale:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Graphics Fairy Thank You

I mounted them on a panel of Crumb Cake with a retired Cornish Heritage Farms backgrounder that I stamped  in white craft ink and then I added a flower I created using tissue paper that was in my last Paper Pumpkin!  It is fun to recycle stuff!  You can’t see it too well, but the center is a brad topped with a little pearl; the sentiment is from Another Thank You.

DSCF9162

Someone did something really nice  for me yesterday and this will be going to that certain someone!  I am truly blessed!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card! Love the recycled flower and that graphic is a wonderful choice. I like the fun you're having!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, LeAnne. Great use of kraft, too. I always enjoy your art, and I thank you for playing along with us.
Blessings,
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card LeAnne, those little birds are sweet! Love the background stamp too. The white looks fabulous on kraft!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so pretty LeAnne...love that tissue flower...thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal. We ALWAYS enjoy seeing your work...