Tuesday, March 31, 2015

TSSC359

DSCF8910

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  One more day of Sale-a-bration, woohoo!  It was a busy month for me!  I did squeeze in some stamping time yesterday to play with Mary Jo’s Technostamper  sketch:

I was a bit stumped as to what to do with this All Abloom DSP, but when I saw the sketch, I thought it would be fun to reverse the panels and use a floral for the right side:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Summer Silhouettes Thank You Stampin Up

I tore a couple of strips of cardstock for a little visual interest and stamped the leafy images from Summer Silhouettes in Pistachio Pudding on the left, and added a little Lost Lagoon strip underneath, then finished it with some Lost Lagoon ribbon.  My sentiment was stamped on a piece of white cardstock which I diecut with my Chalk Talk die, and I lightly stamped the same leaf on it as well before stamping my sentiment:

DSCF8911

The little flower is from the same set!  I will be needing lots of thank you cards for some new customers, so you’ll be seeing more of them in the future!  And most of them will be simple, so they’ll be easily duplicated!

A playdoh moustache!

DSCF8892

5 comments:

Margaret said...

ohh - like the torn paper!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely LeAnne, what wonderful colors!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh.....so pretty. I love the torn edges. Such pretty paper and ribbon too.
Cassidy is too funny.

Patricia Hays said...

I like how you've blended the casualness of the torn edges with the elegance of the satin ribbon. Very cool!

MJ said...

Great way to use that bold dp. I love how you brought it all together with the torn paper and ribbon. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge!