Tuesday, April 28, 2015

CTS120

DSCF9529

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  YAY, the sun is finally shining, lifting me from my funky mood, LOL!  Although the heat is still coming on in the evening, the weather forecasters swear it will be warmer by the end of the week! 

It seemed appropriate to share this simple card today:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Spring Silhouettes

I got some new goodies from Technique Tuesday and stamped this image very simply with Pistachio Pudding and added some twine and sequins to finish it off.  I used Gayatri’s sketch from (CAS)e This Sketch:

I always love her creations, she is so clever!

That’s it for today…Tuesday is errand day, and my list is long!  I’ll leave you with a couple photos from a few weeks ago before the grass had greened up in the yard; kids and sticks just seem to attract each other!  I nixed them using them as swords before they injured themselves!!! (Cass had been riding her bike before her cousins arrived…hence the helmet!)

DSCF8969

DSCF8971

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a simply beautiful CAS Card LeAnne! I love that image , perfectly summed up in the sentiment and with an adorable photo to go with it.

Dawn Tidd said...

I love that pretty Spring image and it looks awesome in Pistachio Pudding! My 4 year old grandsin is almost never without a stick either! Why buy toys? :)

stampwithsandy said...

So, so soft and pretty! I love the font on the sentiment. Are both the image and sentiment from TT?

LeAnne said...

They are both from Technique Tuesday...the sentiment is from a set by Ali Edwards called Beauty of Spring, and the silhouette is from Life is Good. They had a sale....what can I say?!

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a sweet card. I love that sentiment.
Wonderful picture of Cassidy and friend walking together.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute image!! This is an adorable card LeAnne!!