Saturday, April 20, 2013

SFF041913

DSCF4330

Happy Saturday, peeps!  Just a quick little post today, both cards using the Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch:

I love this sketch because it lets you use up some of those scraps from the Print Poetry pack!!!  First, a feminine one:

DSCF4328

This uses a resin flower in Primrose Petals, some diecut buttons, and an Apothecary Accents Framelit along with a sentiment from Delightful Dozen.

DSCF4329

The second one is more masculine; in fact this is going out in the mail tomorrow for a forgotten birthday!  The image and sentiment are from last year’s Ronald McDonald stamp set, Turtle & Co:

DSCF4324

My little snail is paper pieced, too:

DSCF4326

Thanks for looking today!

A little homemade clay fun!

DSCF4285

DSCF4282

DSCF4291

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

These are both so cute LeAnne. Love that snail. Sun is out and sky is clear - hoping for warm enough temps to melt some of our snow. Hope all is well where you are. ~chris

scrappingnana said...

Love both of your cards. Great idea to do a feminine and masculine card from the sketch. I like when you can use your scraps. :)

Kristi said...

These are so cute! I like the little snail on the belated birthday card,he's so cute (and appropriate)! Have a great Saturday!

Cathymac said...

Both cards are just darling, LeAnne...love the sketch! You're such a good grandmother...Home-made play dough..how fun, and Cassidy looks like she's having a blast! Hugs!

Denise Willerton said...

These cards are fabulous LeAnne ~ I've been trying to use my DP as well ~ you always inspire me ~ have a wonderful day ~ I need to make some clay...haven't done that in ages! *hugs*

Sharon Wheet said...

leanne, what a gorgeous and creative card! i love the sew pattern print paper. very pretty and feminine!
thank you for playing along with us @ SFF. i always look forward to seeing your creations. {smile}

Kara said...

really cute cards...great mixing of pattern papers!

Deb said...

Love your cards! What a super way to use up those scraps! And I just love your accents to each! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Tinstar said...

i think i like the snail best - so cute. TFS

Patrice Herrera said...

I couldn't choose which one I liked best. Both of your cards a r really great! You added lots of fun embellishments to each one. The color combinations, the DSP you chose and your little turtle are fantastic. Thanks sew much for joining us over at SFF. Smile

Anonymous said...

Cards are so cute...I love when I see something with all the stuff being neglected on my shelves! Cassidy playing with homemade playdough reminded me how my kids for some reason always asked if they could play with the "homedough playdough."