Tuesday, April 23, 2013

ColourQ186

DSCF4350-001

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Check out this adorable little birdhouse Arielle has chosen for our ColourQ inspiration today:

This makes me want to go sew something felty!  But alas, I have no felt in these colors!  So I stuck with some paper:

LeAnne_CQC186

I used the Mojo Monday sketch 290 by Carol:

and just some little scraps to assemble my card!  Some natural ribbon, a sweet crocheted flower and brad and a sentiment from Tiny Tags was all it needed! 

DSCF4353

DSCF4352

I also stamped the Crumb Cake panel with the Woodgrain background stamp in craft white, and embossed the bottom panel with the Vine Street EF.

The other CQC designers have come up with some tweet, I mean sweet samples---check them out at the ColourQ blog and be sure to share your creation with us as well!

Putting on pretend “makeup” with her pretend “food”!!!!

DSCF4007

DSCF4010

DSCF4009

Ah, they learn so quickly, don’t they?

9 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Very sweet, LeAnne. I like the mix of patterns and that big orange brad on the crochet flower.

Linda Callahan said...

I have to say that the words "makes me want to sew something felty" will never ever come out of my mouth! lol Your card is as sweet as that felty birdhouse! Great colors and I love that natural ribbon with the crocheted flower!

Bonnie said...

Who needs felt when you can make a quilt?! A beautiful quilt at that!

Frenchie said...

Oh yes they do !! And she's so pretty just like her mama
Ms Leann love your clean and simple card
Love those colors !!
I made one from that skech , not bad !!
But didn't know how to submitte it , oh well one day ,
I'm not to sharp on all that stuff ,
Ok ,
Hugs Frenchie

Linda said...

Very sweet card. Love what you did with the brad.
Make up made from food is the new natural stuff. LOL Cassidy it right on top of the trends.
Love the little peek at your craft room.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Really love this one LeAnne!! Gorgeous colors and the use of the sketch with that yummy ribbon is brilliant! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your dd is darling!! I just love your card with the patterned panels and the embossed panel!! Gorgeous!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is so cute! I love how you combined the challenges! It's so happy and fun!

Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as can be! I'm quite smitten with your pretty little flower with the sweet polka dot center!!!