Friday, April 12, 2013

FMS81 & IB70

DSCF4002

Happy wet, rainy Friday to everyone!  After temps in the 70s and 80s over the last two days, I am happy to see some cooler weather…we needed rain too!

Today’s card is for the Inspired By challenge photo for this week:

as well as the Freshly Made Sketches sketch:

Sadly, I had NO Midnight Muse DP that had white in it….they were all full of vanilla!   So I went with that, although I may try another one for this inspiration photo again!  So here we go:

DSCF4005

The floral images are from Papaya Collage; the tag uses Lovely Letters, Tiny Tags and Teeny TIny Wishes.  DP is from Print Poetry, which is still available in the Spring mini catalog!  It’s fastened to some Natural ribbon with Linen thread:

DSCF4004

I also dyed some  flowers from the Flower Trim (also in the mini) with some Crumb Cake reinkers to make my embellishment:

DSCF4003

I just love this effect!

Tomorrow I’ll be attending the Baltimore Regionals---I am really looking forward to spending time with some of my downline and friends I’ve made along the way!

 

A whole pad of post-it notes and a receipt from the grocery store equals half an hour of uninterrupted play!!!

DSCF3934

DSCF3937

DSCF3939

Thanks for visiting today!

13 comments:

Laurel said...

Stunning card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Cindy Hall said...

I love all the details in this card, LeAnne! The tags with the combination of stamps and colors is especially lovely! The coordination of your ribbon and dyed flowers is perfect. Love everything! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lesley said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Really really gorgeous LeAnne!

Amy O said...

How beautiful! I love your layered stamping, and the dyed flowers are beautiful in Crumb Cake -- what a great vintage effect! That ribbon is pefect for this card, too. Love it!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

LeAnne, this is undoubtedly one of the prettiest cards I've seen. Absolutely beautiful in every way. And your little peanut is as cute as ever too. She's obviously very involved in her work! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous inspiration photo and gorgeous card! Must be the blues.......and I will start buying post-it notes now!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, this is stunning LeAnne!! You've nailed down that photo for sure...but yours is prettier!! :) I have some of that ribbon and haven't used it yet! Thanks for the inspiration and have a great weekend! HUGS

Allisa said...

Gorgeous card, love the ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Patti said...

This is so pretty & feminine. I think I prefer the vanilla; it doesn't jump out at you as much.

Kristi said...

Very pretty! Love the stamp and color combination!

Jen Brum said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love those colours! Love, that little tag! So fabulous! Heard you had an e-chat with my mom last week!!! She's one of your biggest fans! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I can't believe how long it's been since visited - making up for it today though;)
This card is stunning! You know by now that I love blue and vintage and so you've won my heart with this card. The flower image is so pretty and I love the DP.
There is Cassidy and her imagination going again.....so sweet. I love these pictures of her.