Friday, April 5, 2013

Mojo287

DSCF3744-001

Happy Friday, peeps!  I haven’t played with the Mojo Monday sketch for a looong time, so I thought I should remedy that!  Here’s the sketch:

I needed a little boy baby card and I was just itching to use these fun papers from MME:

DSCF3743

I flipped the sketch on the side to make it work a little better for my little car!  This baby’s extended family is VW-crazy!  It’s a large family and there are probably 10-12 VWs!!!  So I found this snappy little car in my MDS (On the Go), printed it in red, and snipped it out!  The banner is from Itty Bitty Banners; I mounted it on some Gumball Green cardstock and hand-cut a mat for it, anchoring it to the little car with some twine:

DSCF3745

I added some fun papers on the inside as well, and included a sentiment from Friendly Phrases:

DSCF3746

This just makes me smile with these fun, cheerful colors!  Thanks for visiting today!

If you close your eyes, it makes the person telling you to pick up your toys disappear, right?

DSCF3683

13 comments:

Rita W said...

Adorable! Love the bright colors.

Lesley said...

Lol! Your Cassidy is so precious! Love your little boy card, how cute!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful bright colors! So nice on a dreary morning!

Amy O said...

Love this! What fun dsp and fun colors. And you printed out an image from MDS -- you are very inspiring!

Kara said...

such fun, bright cards!! did it work? did it make you disappear?lol! she's so cute!

Kristi said...

So cute! I like how you rotated the sketch too!

Linda Callahan said...

You can do it all girl! Love this bold graphic design with the bright colors - no s/s/s anywhere and I still love it! I think your hearing goes too when you close your eyes like that! lol

Bananastamper said...

So cute! Such bright, fun papers!

Frenchie said...

Ooh no Cassady not yet !!!! Your too pretty
Funny ms leAnne! And cute !
Hugs Frenchie
Have a nice weekend !!!

Carol L said...

Bwahahaha!! That caption beneath Cassidy's picture is priceless :) I love the cute card too, but that cute little face is quite the distraction :)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Well I guess she found out it doesn't exactly work that way??
What a fun card and fun papers. That little car is adorable. A great way to welcome a sweet baby boy.
Have a great weekend.

Denise Willerton said...

Sweet card LeAnne ~ LOVE that DP as well...and Cassidy, yes, I understand...I often say 'if I just ignore this, it will go away' ... Have a wonderful day LeAnne! *hugs*

dpkennedy said...

I love the bright colors on this card! A really fun boy card LeAnne!