Monday, April 29, 2013

Merry Monday 59

DSCF4338-001
 
Happy Monday, everyone!  Picking up from last week, we have another sketch from Lesley for the Merry Monday challenge:
 
 
And here we go:
 
MM59-LeAnne
 
I got this cute set last year and haven’t used it much, so I put it to work today!  Some masking, some sponging, some “primitive” papers and glittery star, and it’s good to go!  I did a bit of background stamping with a lovely little pine bough:
 
DSCF4339
 
and repeated it on the inside:
 
DSCF4340

I love this color combination:  Cherry Cobbler and Bordering Blue; I so wish that color hadn’t been retired, it’s such a great country color!  If you have any questions about what I’ve used here, shoot me an email!

I hope you will be able to use this sketch to make another Christmas card for your stash!  Share it with us over at Lesley’s blog, Always Playing with Paper!  Have fun!
 
A little walk in the woods:
DSCF3055
DSCF3056
DSCF3063

15 comments:

Lesley said...

I cannot believe how big Cassidy is getting, she is growing up SO fast! Love your "country" Christmas card LeAnne, pretty colours and the star makes it extra special!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful images and colors, LeAnne! I love the folk art, county look of this card!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous primitive image and I love the hounds-tooth background pattern! So fun! :)

JoAnn said...

Great card LeAnne. Love the primitive image and design of your card.

Kara said...

great card! love that house image!

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card LeAnne, I love the blend of papers you used.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love everything about your card. The colors, the paper, the images. The perfect folk art card.

jengd said...

Great cards today! Especially loving this one with the smattering of glimmery snow.

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your country card...so fun. Love the pics too! So fun playing with you talented ladies this month!

Terry said...

This card is precious. I love the photos of Cassidy in the woods too.

Wendy said...

Love the country feel to your Christmas card, LeAnne! Really cute images and I love the color combo! I loved Bordering Blue too and so glad I have all the retiring colors since 2001!
Have a wonderful week!! :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a beautiful scene you've created LeAnne - love the country feel and the sparkle you've added!

Allisa said...

Love the primitive image and your snow is fabulous!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Oh, I love this Christmas card and am going to pin it so I can CASE it.

Susan Joyce said...

Love the country feel of your card LeAnne and the tiny glittery star.