Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ColourQ 187

DSCF4496

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Oh my goodness, the last day of April!  Where does the time go?   Arielle has a pretty, feminine color challenge for us today at the ColourQ:

Isn’t this a gorgeous springtime palette!?  While cleaning and reorganizing my crafting area, I came across a stamp set I purchased several years ago; sadly, the company is no longer in business.  The butterfly and hydrangea images were perfect for the colors, I thought:

LeAnne_CQC187

I used the CAS on Sunday sketch #7:

I stamped my images on a piece of watercolor paper, then colored the butterfly with reinkers and a sprinkling of glitter!  I wish you could see it IRL!

DSCF4495

And what a sweet sentiment…..how precious is this?  I stamped some additional butterflies under it:

DSCF4497

I can’t wait to see what beautiful creations you come up with using these colors….follow along at the ColourQ blog to peruse them all!

I am glad I kept all those bazillion address stickers I got in the mail:

DSCF4407

DSCF4409

DSCF4411

Have an awesome day!

11 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne that butterfly is gorgeous and the sentiment beautiful. Cassidy looks at ease with her stickers--the next Stampin' Up Rep??

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, LeAnne, you did a wonderful job with the colors, love that butterfly! Love your Cassidy pictures, wonderful memories being created here. Have a blessed day!

Linda said...

Oh this is so very very sweet. I love the sentiment and Cassidy looks like she is having so much fun. What a sweetie. I hear my little Cora is getting sassy with her dad. His mom moved in with them last summer. She is really enjoying it because Cora's daddy was very sassy. That was a good move because it has helped their marriage. I hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
Linda

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Beautiful butterfly. I love the color combo and I am really going to miss pretty in pink.

Bonnie said...

This is perfect for these colors, LeAnne! I love the saying. So perfect and lovely with the butterflies subtly stamped underneath! And what a great use for all those labels!

Darlene Gabriel said...

It's so fun to see Cassidy engrossed in her creating. A girl after Grammy's heart I see.
Your card is pretty. Yes this is a gorgeous colour combo and that sentiment is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Gosh girl, you really ROCKED the sketch!! :) I am so in love with those colors too...need to try out that challenge! I'm so happy to see you played along with us at CAS on Sunday my friend!! Hope you play again with us!! HUGS

Terry said...

Such a soft and pretty card, LeAnne. I love the verse. Cassidy's hair is getting so long. She looks hard at work with those stickers! :-)

Hugs,

Terry

Cathy said...

Lovely card, gorgeous colours :)

Zw@@n said...

Oh beautiful card, LeAnne. I love the blue butterfly. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Gorgeous LeAnne - that butterfly is beautiful. I love watching Cassidy create :)