Monday, April 22, 2013

CAS Shabby

DSCF4342

Happy Monday, everyone!  Are you looking for Merry MondayLesley is sick today, so it’s going to be a wee bit late!  Instead, I played with the CAS sketch challenge at SCS, which I haven’t done in a long, long time!  I also used the challenge from the Shabby Tea Room as my inspiration:

Obviously, my card is not really shabby, but I so loved the colors and images in this photo, I had to use it as my starting point:

DSCF4341

We were to use polka dots, flowers, yellow and green….I think I got it covered!  I used a retired die for my flower, layering it three times; polka dot paper is from Polka Dot Parade; gingham and sentiment stamps are PTI.  Isn’t that center sweet?

DSCF4343

I hope Lesley feels better soon…perhaps I should have made this into a get-well card for HER!!!  Have a blessed Monday!

 

A yogurt “picnic” on the patio!

DSCF3066

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous LeAnne, very spring! The Minigo looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love that flower design!! The gingham pattern really sets it off nicely! :)

mudmaven said...

Such a wonderfully sunny card! I love it. ~chris

Darlene Gabriel said...

LeAnne, this is so pretty and full of Spring. I love the daisy you've created. Those gingham leaves and center are so pretty.
Looks like a fun picnic.

scrappingnana said...

So pretty. Love the cheery spring colors and your flower with the gingham center. TFS

Denise Willerton said...

stunningly gorgeous card LeAnne ~ I love the spring happy colours here!!! Oh a picnic sounds wonderful ~ enjoy your day *hugs*

Linda said...

Beautiful card. So cheerful. It has been so gray and dismal here. I am looking for spring!

irishgalkelly said...

Such a happy card LeAnne! Spring or Summer, who cares? This just looks like warmth! Love it!!

What a great picnic. Cherish those moments.

Susie said...

Hi LeAnne,
I saw your card this morning on the CAS gallery at SCS and immediately said, "Wow!" LeAnne, this is such a breath of springtime. You really did a great job with the photo inspiration. It's a wonderful interpretation!!
Your colors are prefect (especially that green) and the design for your CAS - Prefect!

A beautiful springtime card - just right for a celebratory yogurt on the patio (she's getting so big!).

P.s. Thank for the link to the The Shabby Tea Room site too. I had not heard of it.

Hugs,
Susie ~

Kara said...

gorgeous big flower! love the spring colors!

Bananastamper said...

Just stunning! I love the fab colour combo and the mix of dots and plaid. I adore this card!
Shanna :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is soooooo cute. I am going downstairs and creating something along these lines- you are an inspiration to me:)