Wednesday, April 17, 2013

KIS11 and MIM

DSCF4210

It’s Wednesday---happy middle-of-the-week!  My cards today are for the Make It Monday challenge at The Kraft Journal, which is clean & simple; and the sketch at Keep It Simple:

I made four cards, all in different colors, for the top sellers in my downline:

DSCF4211

I used Calypso Coral:

DSCF4207

Island Indigo:

DSCF4209

Lucky Limeade:

DSCF4208

and Regal Rose:

DSCF4210-001

These all use three stamp sets:  Summer Silhouette, Circle Circus and A Round Array.  The circular image was stamped with Versamark and heat-embossed for a little extra “oomph”!  Thanks for visiting today!

Dana took these pictures of Cassidy coming down the sliding board via static power:

Cassidy staticky 2

Cassidy staticky 1

Electrifying!

14 comments:

mudmaven said...

These are just gorgeous LeAnne. Might have to case this one!! Cassidy is growing so fast. I have some pix of my Natalie with her hair like that - too cute! ~chris

jengd said...

Schtinkin' cute! Great static photos too. :)

carolscards said...

LeAnn, these are so cute! You are so imaginative! Great job! I'm gonna have to make some of these. Hugs

Kristi said...

So cute! I'll take the pink one,please! LOL;)

Mikki said...

LeAnne, these are so cute!! I love how you combined the stamp sets and clean simple look to them. Gorgeous!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I love these cards. CAS beautifully done!! I love the different colours you did this in too. I just got "A Round Array" and can't wait to use it.....thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Wow... these are simply STUNNING...beautiful work and love the color variations too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Love your cards!!! Great colors and so fun! What a great gift card for someone!

Linda Callahan said...

These cards are so sweet - love this in every version!

Bonnie said...

I love these cards, LeAnne! I'll be CASEing these!

♥Jan♥ said...

Wow ! It is always amazing to stop by here and see your gorgeous work. This week you have outdone yourself on the CAS, wonderful cards !! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Kraft Journal !

~Tammy~ said...

These are delightful creations! A set of fabulous cards for sure! Thank you for sharing with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Unknown said...

Hi LeAnne,

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I plan to showcase this card set on The Kraft Journal, Feature Me Friday segement of our blog tomorrow, 4-26-2013... be sure to stop by the blog then or any day thereafter to see the post and pick up your Featured Artist button! Thanks for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal too!

jengd said...

... and congrats on the Kraft Journal feature!!