Well, I totally forgot! Christine at ChristineCreations tagged me a while back and challenged me to give up 7 random facts about myself. So you all will probably think they are boring (hers are cute & interesting), but let's see what I can come up with.
- I have cold feet. I take a blanket with me to church from early fall to late spring, and sometimes even in the summer if the air conditioning will be on. I just can't keep my legs & feet warm in dress shoes & clothes!!! Or sometimes even with warm socks on!
- I love the combination of orange and chocolate together, even as a kid. I started a tradition with my daughter of getting her a chocolate orange at Christmas--yum yum!
- Speaking of Christmas, I have some of my grandmother's glass ornaments that I hang on my tree. From an objective standpoint, some of them are pretty ugly--faded, spotted; but I still use them because they have sentimental value and meaning to me.
- I grew up on a farm and at one point, my dad had a terribly mean rooster. It would hang around the yard until I came out the door to go to the bus stop and then it would run & peck at my ankles. I was terrified of it; my dad finally had to "dispose" of it. This is a favorite family story, by the way!
- I love to square dance. Before I met my husband, I belonged to a club and danced every week. Now I just stamp. I still love to dance; he doesn't.
- Blue is my favorite color; growing up, it was orange.
- I went to school for Fashion Marketing, but my longest-lasting jobs were all in the automotive industry as a bookkeeper. Go figure.
Now, if anyone else wants to play, be my guest! I have too many blog friends to tag everyone, so if you feel like opening up & revealing 7 random facts about yourself, have fun!