Friday, October 31, 2008

More Happy Halloween Mail!

I went to my mailbox after a busy morning of "no stamping" and had two beautiful cards waiting for me!  Isn't it exciting to get mail that isn't a bill or junk?!  This one is from my super bloggin' friend Wendy:

Happy Halloween Reilly from Wendy

The background has been CB'd with a cute Halloween folder; the ribbon & DP are a great shade of Vintage Violet, and little Reilly is just so adorable sittin' on that broomstick.  Even the little bats have sparkly eyes.....so cute!  Thanks, Wendy.  Please go visit her blog.....you can see it here.  She made the CUTEST s'mores kits yesterday.  She has so many creative ideas, I love visiting!

And this one is from a relatively new blog friend, Pam:

Happy Fall from Pam

I admired this card on her blog, Stamping with Serendipity, so she made one for me!!! Wasn't that sweet of her?!  Her stitching is PERFECT.  And I just love this rich cardstock!  She has an awesome blog, too, so be sure to visit her and give her some feedback!  I can just tell she has a wonderful, giving personality!  Thanks Pam!!!  Both of these cards have fun insides, too, but I forgot to photo them :( !!!

My dad is visiting me for the weekend, so we have family obligations and lots of other activities going on, so I am not sure how much stampin' I'll be doing!   Right now he is watching the Phillies parade....I am certainly glad I am not in Philadelphia!!!  If I stick my head out the window, I can almost hear the roar of the crowds!  Have a great weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful fall cards and how fun to find them in your mailbox!

Anonymous said...

Glad you likd your card, LeAnne! It was fun to make!