Monday, October 20, 2008

Pink Twinks

Just one more quick post for the day....today's SCS challenge was to use watercolor pencils and Twinkling H20's to make a pink card. 

10-20-08 challenge

I had just used my "twinks" at my stamp camp, so they were close at hand, and I must say, I forgot how fun they are to use!  You can't see the shimmer in the photos, but it is there and really adds a nice dimension to your cards.  I used an adaptation of Fall to Layout #11 from the Clean & Simple blog for my card.  TFL!

  • Stamps:  Flowers for Daisy, Gina K; Mixed Messages, PTI
  • Paper:  WW, Basic Black, Regal Rose, Shimmery White
  • Ink:  Stazon
  • Acc:  Nesties, CB Swiss Dots, Twinkling H20's, Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter, Mike's ribbon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now realize that I should have bought the ROUND nestabilities, cuz I could always use my scallop scissors on any square I cut out. WHAT WAS I THINKING AND WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME.

ps. That "thing" I bought with all the indentations like score pal? It is super duper!! I'm so glad I got it!

Denise Marzec said...

I LOVE it!! Such a pretty image and I love it with the swiss dots.

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, LeAnne! I've enjoyed the "twinks" too, but haven't used them in forever!! I'll have to use them on my next holiday cards coming up! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kimberly Crawford said...

CUTE! Love the pink/B&W/polka dot combo-its one of my favs!!!! :)