Sunday, October 5, 2008

Apples for Me

I am so blessed to have wonderful stampin' friends who send me wonderfully stamped cards to post on my blog on  weekends that are so crazy, I have no time to stamp!  This beauty of a card is from my sweet friend Beth:

Beth's Apple Basket

The colors on this card are just glowing--she did such a great job with the watercoloring.  I have it sitting on my desk just to look at it over & over again!  She used to be a Longaberger consultant and said she hadn't used this stamp in ages.....I am so glad she did!  Thanks, Beth!  Hopefully this week will be a tiny bit less hectic and I can get some stamping in!  TFL!
LeAnne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, LeAnne this card is such a beauty! Your friend did a fabulous job coloring those apples, WOW! You are so deserving of this beauty!
Big Hugs my friend!
Wendy

Elaine M said...

What a great card - the apples and basket are just perfect. Do you know if this stamp is still available? Would love to get it if it is.

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl - what a wonderful card!!! Your friend's coloring technique on that image is outstanding. Gorgeous!!!