Friday, October 17, 2008

Christmas in October Stamp Camp

Last night was my Christmas in October Stamp Camp.  I really struggled with the design of these cards....just wasn't "feeling" it!  But everyone seemed to enjoy them and they got to try out the new Sissix (thanks, Laura!) and were quite impressed.  So here they are:

October 08 Happy Holidays

October 08 Holiday Peace

October 08 Postcard

October 08 Stocking

We also made a card to donate to SCS's Cards for a Cause.  I chose Chemo Angels since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  We made 12 cards to send!

October 08 Chemo Angel card

This card was made with Pirouette Pink and Bravo Burgundy, but these colors seem a little challenging to photograph!  But it was a fun easy card to make and hopefully will go far to brighten someone's day.  

I have a little bit of free time today, so I am going to try to do some challenges, and I have a cute quick project to show as well.  Come back later!


5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love the snowflake card. That is so sweet ya'll made cards to send.

Anonymous said...

I am SO looking forward to PURCHASING my Christmas cards this year. I'm finding it harder and harder to manufacture them by the dozen.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable cards, LeAnne! I love the stocking! And I love the Pirouette and Bravo Burgundy together on the other card!

Renee said...

These are wonderful! You've been a busy lady!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun bunch of cards! I'm sure the group loved them!!! I particularly like the post card one myself!