Monday, October 20, 2008

Ink-E Challenge

Yesterday's Featured Stamper Challenge was Emily.  She is only 18 and what a nice little gallery she has!  I chose this card to copy and this is what I came up with:

10-19-08 Challenge 

  • Stamps:  So Thankful, Inkadinkado; Falling for You, MFT; Stitch Fun, Inque Boutique
  • Paper:  Sage Shadow, Shimmery White, Autumn Vine
  • Ink:  More Mustard, Really Rust, Sage Shadow
  • Acc:  Twill, Sage Grosgrain, Circle Punch, Markers, Nesties, Buttons & Thread

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous LeAnne. Beautiful color combo, great varigated color on the stamped image and I love the button accents.

Kim said...

Beautiful! I love the color combo.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very pretty, LeAnne and I love the colors! The buttons are so cute as is the leaf in the small circle!

Kathleen said...

very pretty! I love these colors together~