Monday, October 27, 2008

Double Hi!

Oh, when I saw that Kay was yesterday's Featured Stamper, I was so excited!  She always has wonderful cards and I couldn't wait to play.  But I had to wait until today, so I decided to combine today's technique challenge with the FS challenge!  I chose this card of hers to case, since I already had this set on my desk from something I was working on Saturday.  I had some pretty striped napkins from this summer, so I tried the Napkin technique--lots of fun, and easy to do.  And I even had freezer paper already!  So here it is:

10-26-08 challenge

Aren't these colors yummy!?  And here is the other card I made; it used a sketch from Heather Rolins' blog:

Heather's challenge

Thanks so much for visiting.  I'll have some RAKs to post tomorrow--some happy mail!!

  • Stamps:  Say it with Scallops, All in a Row (ret); Leaves Backgrounder, CHF
  • Paper:  Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Text. Sahara Sand, WW, Old Olive, Really Rust, Fall Flowers DP (ret), Hallmark napkin
  • Ink:  Craft White, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Really Rust, Old Olive
  • Acc:  Square Scallop Punch, White brads (Making Memories), Taffeta Ribbon, SAMJ, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here to gripe about the post office!!! I stupidly took two cards in to be postmarked. They were FLAT. Totally. And yet, I was charged .79 !!!! "WHY?" I asked, and was told "They are too STIFF!" Whaaaaaaat?

Do you recommend just popping the stamp on a card and hoping for the best? YOUR card came through to me fine, and IT had LUMPS!!

When did STIFF become a problem!?

Heather said...

Absolutely super fun and beautiful cards LeAnne! Love them! Thanks for playing! Hugs,
Heather

Kim said...

Love them BOTH! I need to get that stamp set.

Pam Speidel said...

Adorable cards LeAnne! They are both so bright and cheerful. :)

LeAnne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh my, I LOVE both! Awesome!