Well, a Basic Grey day is not like a typical gray day! I seriously needed to sit down and mass produce some simple birthday cards as I was running waaaaay behind on my greetings! So for my guy cards, I pulled out my Boxer DP, the birthday sentiment from Kitchen Sink's 3-Step Daisy, and some Confetti Cream cardstock and went to work. I haven't pictured all of my samples here, but you get the idea:
My gals' cards used the same layout, but Lily Kate DP, different cardstock & embellishment:
To get three cards from one sheet of 6x6 Basic Grey paper, I cut a 4" piece from one side and cut it in half so I had two 4"x3" pieces. I adhered each piece on to a card in the landscape orientation. The remaining piece I trimmed to a length of 5 1/4" and adhered it to a card in the portrait orientation. The sentiments used scraps I cut down to fit the sentiment. The embellishments were punched out & adhered with dimensionals. Can't get much easier than this!
- Stamps: 3-Step Daisy, Kitchen Sink; Best Wishes & More, Boho Backgrounds
- Paper: Confetti Cream, Confetti White, WW, Almost Amethyst, Basic Grey Boxer & Lily Kate
- Ink: Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Garden Green
- Acc: Circle Punches, Dimensionals
I also needed a card that was a little more personalized, so I stamped this one:
Of course, her birthday is TODAY! Nothing like being a tiny little bit late! Kiwi Kiss is a hard color to photograph! But it is layered on white with Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy Patterns DP from the Level 1 Hostess Pack. It's going out in the mail today!
- Stamps: Always, Short & Sweet, Pocket Silhouettes
- Paper: WW, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Hostess Patterns DP
- Ink: Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy
- Acc: Circle Punches, Flower Fusion Too, Brad, Dimensionals
Thanks for visiting and be sure to stop back tomorrow for the Color Throwdown Challenge!