Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haunting Me

Well, I had this perfectly cute image colored from an OLD SU set---this is from 1998!!! Anybody remember this? Back when SU had cute line drawing sets. So anyway, I decided to use this sketch from CPS. But then I kept adding stuff & changing stuff and sponging stuff and punching stuff and I just gave up because I have to go to work and don't have any more time to fool with it!:

A Haunting we will go

And here is the inside:

A haunting inside

The speckles are on the words because I smudged the black ink; that's also why the DP is down the side....more "oops"! But I am done and it's gonna be sent to someone......not sure who!!! Have a great day!

  • Stamps: A Haunting We Will Go (ret SU), Itty Bitty Backgrounds
  • Paper: Shimmery White, Tangerine Tango, WW, Green Galore, Lovely Lilac, Basic Gray, Frosty Day DP
  • Ink: Stazon, lots of colors!!!
  • Acc: Square Punches, Circle Punches, Nesties, Deckle Edge Scissors, Mike's Ribbon, Word Window Punch, White Gel Pen, Sponge Daubers

19 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

It's adorable, LeAnne and your coloring on the trick-or-treaters is fabulous!

Barbara said...

LeAnne, this is just too cute!! Your coloring is fabulous!!!

Juanita said...

I love it. I am glad to hear that the talented stampers have 'oops' moments on their cards too.

Anonymous said...

Psssst...LeAnne.....I haven't even used my new rectangle nestabilites yet!! OH how I wish I lived near you! I've made a committment.....(no..not to USE them) but to stay at your blog for as long as it takes to get back into the MOOD again!! It's just that once I start stamping, I lose touch with life and reality.....kinda like when I'm on the computer.......uh.......sheesh.

Elaine M said...

I know SU retires sets so there will be more demand for the newer sets --- but it's such a shame to lose these really cute stamps. I love these little characters!!! You made a great card!!! (as always)

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous LeAnne! I just love that image and your coloring is fantastic!

Renee said...

This is darling! I love the stamp and the way you colored the images. So sweet!

Renee

Lynn Put said...

Man I miss when SU had stamp sets like these! Your card is adorable, I love the bright Halloween colors/papers and the coloring on your image is fantastic!

Denise Marzec said...

AWESOME coloring, LeAnne!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute - and YES, I remember this set!! I joined SU! in 1998 and this was my fav set for a long time!! Hey....have you used the DECKLE SCISSORS on the edge??!! I still have those and LOVE THEM!! LOL!! Wow, now I feel like a senior citizen stamper! Thanks for the memories - I think!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhh LeAnne! I love your card & I LOVE this set! I always wanted to purchase it and never did. Goneee forever now. :( Anywho, your coloring is super awesome on these little Trick or Treaters! Did I say how much I LOVE your card? LOL I really do! TFS

Have a great day!
Wendy

Marlis said...

that is amazingly cute.the coloring is splendid!

Pamela said...

Oh great card! I love it!

Charity Hassel said...

i think this is tooooo cauute! i don't see a mistake! love your take on the cps sketch!

Kathryn said...

So So CUTE -- Love the image, love the design -- what a wonderful card!! :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a wonderful Halloween card! Love the image, that is really cute. Too bad SU! doesn't sell that one anymore. :) Great coloring and love all the details. Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Erin... said...

What an adorable card!! Love your coloring of that sweet little image! so cute!! Love the ribbon and the dots on the photo corners! thanks for playing!

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute! I have so many cards that have unplanned additions because of an oops or two!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute trick or treaters.