Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Mail

I am busy prepping for a couple classes I am having, so I thought I would post some RAKs I received recently! 

RAK from Dana This is from my funny friend Dana.    It has a spooky CB'd house on the front with shimmery windows & moon!!  And she hinted that the witch on the front might just be her? She?  I need the grammar police!

 

 

 

RAK from JodiThis lovely is from my UK stampin' friend, Jodi!  We exchanged catalogs---such a fun thing to see UK's catty!
Thanks, Jodi!

 

 

 

 

 

 

RAK from Linda And this little sweetie is from my downline Linda.  I donated blood at our church and she sent this as a thank you!  I just love it!

 

 

 

Well, we are having a nor'easter today here in SE PA; cold, blustery, nasty weather.  A good day to stay in and STAMP!  Have a great one, hopefully I will have time to do that myself!

1 comment:

craftsbyjodi said...

Glad you got your catty!! I haven't been online in ages. Lovely projects on your blog!! Hope all is well!!