Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fluttering by the Stamper's Showcase

I feel like I have been MIA lately!  I have been busy with LIFE so I haven't been stamping much.  I found out this morning, much to my surprise, that a card I submitted to Stampin'Up! was on their Stamper's Showcase!  If you're not a demo, you won't be able to access it, so I'll just show you here!

Fluttering Glittery Butterfly SU

Actually, you're more fortunate if you can't access it....you can see it much more clearly here! 

Hopefully I'll do some stamping today and post again; if not, tomorrow is Color Throwdown day and I'll have a real cutie for you then!

  • Stamps:  Flight of the Butterfly
  • Paper:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
  • Ink:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Versamark
  • Acc:  Heat & Stick Powder, Cosmo Fine Glitter, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Heat Tool

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right. This photo is much better! Way to go!
/p

Tammy Hershberger said...

Woot! Way to go on another cute card!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations! What a nice surprise for you~ Have a super day~

Juanita said...

gorgeous. Very simple, yet stunning.

Elaine M said...

Just LLLOOOVVVEEE the little sentiment!!!! Another great card

Denise Marzec said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!