Friday, October 3, 2008

No No No! Challenge

Meaning....a no embellishment card!  Sounded like a fun SCS challenge today, and without even realizing it, I stamped a card that fit that bill when my stampin' friends Alison & Athena came over today.  Alison designed this card:

10-03-08 challenge 3

It uses all SU products--I am in a hurry, so I am not going to list the recipes, email if you need to know!  Then later tonight, using some SU & Cornish Heritage Farm Vintage Christmas Sign stamps, I made this one:

10-03-08 challenge 2 

I am dying to add some glitter, but rules is rules!  TFL!!

LeAnne

4 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Leanne,thanks for stopping by on my blog! I live in Northern Ontario (Canada).LOL,yes we got snow flurries already!
Love your cards with no embellies,that would be hard for me,but it looks awesome,especially the candy cane one,I love it!

Angie Tieman said...

Great cards!! And no embellishments?! That is TOUGH! YOu guys did great!

Juanita said...

These are great looking cards. You are such an inspiration to me. Every card you make looks so effortless and natural.

Vanessa said...

Love your owl card. I like simple cards. . .they are so clean and faster to make. TFS!