Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stacey's Challenge

I combined a couple challenges today---so behind on what I'd like to stamp, just not enough time!  The SCS challenge was to use a monogram, and this was Stacey's jewelry challenge:

Stacey's Ribbon Challenge

Stacey's Ribbon challenge swatch

Aren't these colors yummy?  So here is my "minimalist" monogram card:

10-09-08 challenge

Okay, so it's not really a monogram, but these are the biggest letters I have, and I need birthday cards!  Details below.  Check out Stacey's blog, she always has such nice things!

  • Stamps:  Leaves #3 Backgrounder (CHF); Letterpress Alphabet, PaperTrey (PTI)
  • Paper:  WW, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
  • Ink:  Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
  • Acc:  Twill (Taylored Expressions), Flower (RAK), Button Bouquet

Thanks for visiting today!

8 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

oooh! I love your card and the panel trio! Thanks for playing, Leanne:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I made some cards using your tutorial from yesterday and they are on my blog, I linked to your blog (hope you don't mind) so folks can see how to make them. Thanks again!

Elaine M said...

So clean and crisp -- love the look

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

LeAnne, this is gorgeous!! Love the simplicity!! You continue to amaze me! I need more TIME ...I haven't stamped in FOUR DAYS!?!?! GASP!!!

LORi said...

Very nice card, LeAnne!!TFS!

Juanita said...

Those are great colors. I love this card.

LeAnne said...

I apologize to tortillagirl for not giving credit in my above post! It was not my intent in any way to not acknowledge her work, which by the way, is gorgeous and deserves praise. I guess I am just a newbie at these kind of things, so I will be sure to so in the future. Again my apologies to everyone!
LeAnne

Lisa Kind said...

How nice and simple, but so elegant! Love the color combo!