Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Little Easter Card


This card looks better in real life, unfortunately I didn't take a very good photo of it!! And it's already in the mail, so no do-overs!! I got the idea for this here. Her little basket is quite cute, and has more detail than mine, but I was in a hurry and wanted to do some assembly-line cards, so maybe I'll try some again later--hopefully BEFORE Easter! I think my background is a bit too busy. Anyway, it's all Designer Paper and punches. The handle uses the large & small oval punches; the basket is the tag punch. The eggs are the small oval punches, too. You can see lots of possibilities here--come up with some creative combinations on your own. Go for it and see what you come up with!
Stamps: All Holiday, Spunky Spots Wheel Ink: Certainly Celery Paper: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Crew Kids Girl WW Acc: Large & Small Oval, Tag, Scallop & Circle Punches, Ribbon






4 comments:

Jackie said...

What a great idea, it is the cutest thing! I love the eggs in the basket - how clever!!!

Kim said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and clever! The basket full of eggs is just the best idea! TFS!

Janine said...

What a cute card!!! Love the basket of eggs!!
Have a very wonderful Easter!!