Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello Sweetie


Just playing around with some of the stamp sets that I don't use a lot. This is from Crafty Secrets called Tea & Coffee...I love their designs but sometimes I feel as though their images are not as clean & crisp as I would like. Maybe it's just me!! Anyway, these little sugar cubes had never seen ink, so I stamped them on a piece of digital sb paper from Shabby Princess and then stamped them again on Very Vanilla, cut them out and adhered them over the original stamped image. I picked up some colors from the striped paper for my background & card, stamping the background with the coffee cup and coffee bean. I added "Cool Beans" from MFT to follow the coffee theme. I added little photo corners and some neglected buttons, then finished the sugar cubes off with a sugary coating of glitter! Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Tea & Coffee, Essential Sentiments
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Cool Caribbean, VV, Digital SB by Shabby Princess
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky
Acc: Square Punches, Paper Piercer & Mat, Buttons, DD Glitter

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your design is adorable, and the stamps look great here! Love your colour scheme!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is a great card!! You know how much I LOVE that set!! I agree about the images not always being very crisp ...guess we're spoiled with SU! stamps. Looking forward to our mtg. today! ~smo

Tracy said...

Great card LeAnne. Our In Colors are the same as yours.. Wild W, Groovy G, etc... cant wait till I get back from training so I can order SU goodies! Already have a list as long as my two arms!!!

Julia Aston said...

I love the vintage kitchen stuff - great colors and corners on this LeAnne!

jjcreations said...

Cute card... I like the button "coffee beans"! Joan

Maren said...

This is so adorable!! Love that bit of sparkle!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love those little sugar cube images. :) LaurieF