Friday, March 21, 2008

Little Easter Basket


It would be nice if I came up with an original idea, but there are so many good ones out there, they are just begging to be CASE'd!! This one came from Leslie Miller, you can see it here. It is so cute and so easy, you will still be able to make some QUICK for Sunday!! I am going to fill mine with Hershey's kisses and give it to my niece when I visit for Easter. I didn't do any stamping on this one (I think little flowers around the band would be nice), except for the little tag. Have fun with yours!
Stamps: Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Cert Celery, Tempt Turquoise, Flowers for You DP, WW
Ink: Tempt Turquoise
Acc: Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, 1/8" Punch, brads


2 comments:

Maren said...

So so cute!! Love these colors!

Julia Aston said...

I saw this pattern on SCS too! and have yet to make one - yours is so pretty! love the colors you used! maybe I'll get a minute tonight!?!?!