Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back in Business!




Yippee! I finally got a new camera--I am still learning the various functions of it, but I had a chance to stamp very briefly this week (two workshops and one club in three days--wore me out!) so I am posting what I've got. These are VERY simple because I just wanted to have a couple samples showcasing the Occasions Mini. There'll be more this week--I promise! I have at least one cute Easter thing I CASE'd I want to get on, so check back!
I needed a quick get well card for a man at our church. I was playing around with the apple stamp from Tart & Tangy, and came up with this first card. I don't have any current sentiments that say "Get Well" except for Sincere Salutations, and that just didn't fit this card. So I used my little alphabet set that I just had to have, Rough Edges, and I stamped the words in craft white and embossed with white ep right on the Summer Picnic designer paper. Simple, simple, simple!
The second card is to send with one of my ebay sales--I always like to include a little card when someone buys something from me on ebay--you never know where it might lead! I used a rub-on from the Cherished Memories rub-ons to accent the wide grosgrain ribbon. The orange slice is stamped in craft ink and embossed with clear ep; it is mounted on the snowflake stamp from So Many Scallops. A last hurrah for SAB!! I am glad it is almost over, but I will miss demo'ing this set....there are SO many uses for these stamps. If SU wanted my opinion, it would be to put this set in the upcoming catalog!!! But they haven't asked me! Hope you enjoy these & stop back!
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Rough Edges Alphabet
Ink: White Craft, Orange Craft, Real Red
Paper: WW, Summer Picnic DP, Only Orange
Acc: Rub-ons, Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, White EP, Clear EP

4 comments:

penniem said...

Hi LeAnne - I love these two cards, they are really "yummy"!
Pennie

Maren said...

Great cards! I really love these bright colors!

craftsbyjodi said...

I love this new set!!! It is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Simple is great, and these are too cute!