Friday, March 21, 2008

Hurry Up Spring


Last post for today....a blustery, cold, very un-springlike day. The sun is shining but it is NOT warm! So this card is supposed to make me feel more springy! I had been wanting to use this hostess Level 1 set for a while, just hadn't gotten around to it! I played around with dying the Pretties flowers with reinkers, but I need to experiment some more to get the right color. This is also a submission for Beate's Weekend Sketch. Hope it makes you feel like spring, too!

Stamps: Little Bit of Happiness, SU Level 1 Hostess Paper: Barely Banana, Shimmery White, Dollar Store DP Ink: Stazon Black Acc: Reinkers in Pink Passion, Green Galore, Barely Banana, Lovely Lilac, Aquapainter, Pretties, Fire Rhinestone

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous!! It does make me feel like Spring indeed!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Maren said...

So beautiful!!

Julia Aston said...

Very pretty card LeAnne!

check out my blog - You Make My Day!

www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love your combination of papers and colours! Wonderful and beautiful spring card!