Sunday, March 16, 2008

Can't Get Much Easier


This card SHOULD have taken about 5 minutes to make, but it took a tad bit longer since I just could not get my sentiment the way I wanted. The stamp is from Holiday Blitz says "My Mom", but I didn't want the "my". I finally decided to ink the "mom" with a Not Quite Navy marker and stamped the "for" with Blue Bayou. I punched it out with my 1" circle punch and mounted it behind one of the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware frames. I really fought buying this HH but it is SOOOO pretty! I don't think I will hoard these as much! The dp is Porcelain Prints, mounted on Naturals Ivory, as is the sentiment. Easy peasy. BTW, this is one of the first pix I took with my new camera; didn't even stage it, just set it up on my messy table & took the picture!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Love the clean and simple look of this one!