Friday, March 28, 2008

Sprayed Sprays


Can I tell you how much I like this card? I am so much happier with this one! Check my previous post to understand what I am talking about! Thursday's "Ways to Use It" challenge at SCS is to spray something on your card. Unfortunately, I need a sympathy card today, but I really had fun trying this technique that Beate taught. I didn't use markers, I just used my Old Olive stamp pad. Can I tell you how much I love Papertrey's Mixed Messages set? I thought they were too small, but they are easier to use than I anticipated, and they fit nicely in my small oval punch, which means they fit nicely in my Hodgepodge Hardware. Can you tell how much I love this Olive twill? It looks so nice with my Figgy DP and Papertrey AquaMist cardstock. I also "sprayed" some little flecks on my image with a paintbrush & some watered-down Close to Cocoa ink by flicking it with my finger. Click on the photo to get a closer look. Boy, I like this card, hope you do too!


Stamps: Petal Prints (retired SU) Mixed Messages by Papertrey
Paper: AquaMist by Papertrey, Figgy by Basic Grey, Watercolor , Chocolate Chip
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Acc: Hodgepodge Hardware Antique Brass, Old Olive Twill, Paintbrush & Reinker

2 comments:

Paula said...

What beautiful colours in this card. I just love it.

Julia Aston said...

Love the spritzed stamping on this sprig (say that 5 times!!LOL!!) wonderful colors - and hardware and ribbon - I love it too!