Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Julia, whose blog has LOTS of neat cards--a very creative person! I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself. You will probably find these things boring!!!
  1. I prefer most things that I eat "homemade". I brew my own iced tea, with real lemons; I don't like boxed brownies (they taste artificial) and if I could figure out how to make my own yogurt, I would. I just have been too lazy to look up a recipe!
  2. I did my first craft when I was about 9 years old. My mother bought me a crewel pincushion for Christmas, which I finished that afternoon! I have been sewing since I was 10, cross-stitching since I was 20, and stamping since I was 45. I made my little brother shorts, my sister her prom gown, my college roommate HER prom gown, my wedding gown, and all my daughter's dresses when she was small.
  3. I square danced for about 10 years (made those dresses, too!). It is great exercise and a lot of fun. My husband does not share that sentiment.
  4. I have been married three times (not something I am proud of, but it is what it is!) and all my husbands' last names have started with the letter "P". So I got to keep all my monogrammed sweaters!!! LOL!
  5. I, like Julia, am also a list person. I LOVE crossing things off my list. I will put something on my list that I just did so that I can cross it off--just kidding. But they do help me stay on track and sane with all the things we women have/love to do!
  6. I love to do crosswords--the harder the better. I have an online subscription to the New York Times just so I can do their puzzles. Sudoku too.
  7. I have no middle name.
Now, I am tagging Maren, Kim, and Jodi. Have fun!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Hey LeAnne! fun things to know about you! Funny how knowing just a few things about someone makes them seem more like a friend!

Funny about your husband NOT sharing your love of squaredancing! It's not as popular as it used to be I guess!! But it sure is good exercise!

have a good night!

Maren said...

So fun to get to know you better! :-) Thanks for the tag! :-) Happy Easter!