Monday, March 3, 2008

A Beautiful Thanks


Isn't this card pretty? My friend Georgette sent me this card and ALL THESE GOODIES!! Aren't I lucky! I helped her out just a tiny bit and this is what she sent me! She knew I didn't have any cute Easter stamps, so she stocked me up--and even included some little acrylic blocks, as well as the directions for this beautiful azalea card!! I can't wait to play with them. I have been busy and haven't had time to stamp anything--well, something, but I can't post it yet. (It is the congrats cards I sent to my top four sellers in my downline.) So when I am sure they've gotten them, I'll post it! Georgette gave me permission to post her card--it's her first card ever on a blog! Thanks again, Georgette! XOXOXO!
Edited to add: The fold is called a DAHLIA fold (not azalea) and the directions can be found at SCS here. Sorry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you post the directions on how to make this wonderful card? I just have to try this one.

Thanks and I love your blog!!!

Alison said...

What a great card! Love the flower!

craftsbyjodi said...

beautiful card.... looks a bit difficult for me though :) Lovely goodies as well