Friday, March 21, 2008

A Few Little Goodies





I need to send out a baby card, and this is a repeat, done a little differently, but still cute. It is one we did at a workshop I had on Saturday, and you can find the details at Lauren Meader's site. I was highlighting the SAB sets, so that's what I put on the front, plus using the green made it a go for either a boy or a girl.



The rattle card was an outright copy from Laura Frederickson's tutorial on chipboard you can see here. The little rattle is actually a window made from chipboard, and inside are little tiny microbeads. So when you shake it, it actually rattles! How cute is that?! To get a better look, click on the picture. This was a big hit at the workshop, and I was able to sell some chipboard, even though I didn't demo it! I made mine a bit differently, but used her tutorial for the rattle part. Hope it inspires you to try it, her instructions are great! Thanks for looking!


Stamps: So Many Scallops, Nursery Necessities , IBBG
Paper: Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, WW, Designer Prints
Ink: Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou
Acc: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Punch, Chipboard, Microbeads, Ribbon, Word Window Punch, 3/4" Punch, Eyelets, Cropadile, Glitter

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

This set is SO Sweet!! I saw Lauren's tutorial also - how cute and fun - wonderful colors on this!

Anonymous said...

I love it LeAnne! Both are gorgeous and I just love the rattle with the scallop circle punch!

Mary said...

Great use of chipboard! I have such a difficult time using it on cards.